Who We Are

11:11 PM

Today, I witnessed the result of hard work and dedication first-hand. Tennessee Titans #30 made his debut in the Tri-State vs. the New York Jets. He is the first in the "Mac" line to hit the big stage and God has definitely blessed us.

Friendships go a long way. They supersede time, distance, and, today, RAIN. Since high school, my circle has remained pretty consistent, and the label of friend has been delicately applied. I can't say enough how much it means to have 'bros' that make an effort to see what you are up to, what you are not up to, and why you are not up to what you should be up to. Sure, we had our fallout but that test failed and the camaraderie has been strong ever since. I'm proud of these jokas and likewise I'm going to make them proud. Where it all started:



Reply to this post


Post a Comment