Moving In

10:47 AM

Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 4:30 PM marked my first TV debut. I was on MTV in an episode of "Moving In".

At this milestone in my "career", I am fortunate to be making progress considering the fact that I do not have agency or management representation. Some may say that I'm not trying hard enough or that I don't fit the mold, but I prefer to create a niche of my own rather than conform to the norm.

The show allows me to interject my personality behind the still images. It required a lot of improvisation and attention to detail. Hopefully, the right person notices enough to give me another fifteen minutes. Thanks to all the supporters who encourage me to keep on keeping on.

Humbling experience when people start to notice, and everything you worked for starts to suddenly come in focus.

Click Here To Watch Episode



Reply to this post


Post a Comment